The human body is made up of 50-65% water and some case people can have up to 75% water! What does that mean? It means you need to drink up!
1. Make your skin glow. Water is known to purge toxins from your blood, and as a result you get glowing skin.
–Who doesn’t want healthy skin?!
2. Renew cells. Drinking water first thing in the morning increases the rate at which new muscle and blood cells are produced.
–Blood is composed of about 83% water, lean muscle tissue is approximately 75% water and bones are 25% water — drink up!
3. Balance the lymph system. When you drink water first thing in the morning on a daily basis, you help balance your body’s lymph system. Lymph glands found in your lymph system fight infections helping you to perform your daily activities. They also balance the fluids in your body.
4. Lose weight. When you consume about 16 ounces of water (chilled), you will boost your body’s metabolism by abut 24% thus help you lose those extra pounds.
–Kick start your metabolism for the day and get your body moving from the inside out!
5. Purify the colon. When you drink water after you have woken up before eating anything, you are purifying your colon thereby making nutrients absorption easy.
–Get rid of the toxins that have been sitting in your body over night!
6. Cures illnesses and diseases. Drinking water first thing in the morning has been proven to cure illnesses such as vomiting, throat disease, menstrual and cancer disorders, eye diseases, diarrhea, urine disease, kidney disease, meningitis, TB, Arthritis, headaches among others.
Water is great for your body at all points of the day. Whether it’s cold, room-temperature or with lemon water is essential for the body to function. Find what works best for you and try to keep water with you throughout the day to ensure you are getting enough!
My advice is to go invest in a CamelBak water bottle and keep that baby filled up all day!